- Model name:The Community Earth System Model(CESM )
- Share mode：Code
- Temporal resolution：Yearly
- Model driven data：incident longwave (FLDS) incident solar (FSDS) incident solar (FSDS) diffuse incident solar (FSDS) direct
- Model main output：Evapotranspiration, runoff, soil moisture (multi-layers)
- Model output format：NETCDF
The Community Earth System Model is a fully-coupled global climate model developed in collaboration with colleagues in the research community. CESM provides state-of-the-art computer simulations of Earth's past, present, and future climate states.